Campaigns include the ongoing efforts that aim to expand affordable treatment and diagnostics access for all who need it.
Ongoing, global campaign to include migrants’ health rights and access to testing and treatment in national hepatitis elimination plans. More
- Who Counts in Our National Hepatitis Plans?
- Migrants’ Inclusion Central to Achieving HIV and Hepatitis C Targets by 2030
- Advocates Demand Migrants’ Inclusion in EU and UK COVID-19 Vaccine Plans
- High Prevalence of HBV and HCV Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- New Report on TB, HIV and Viral Hepatitis Services for Refugees and Migrants Across the WHO European Region