From 2 to 7 December 2019
For this 20th conference, the theme is “AIDS FREE AFRICA- Innovation, Community, and Political Leadership”.
This year’s ICASA is an opportunity for the international community, and all Africans, to join efforts in committing to achieving an AIDS-free Africa. Given the urgency of the issue we are anticipating 7 000 -10 000 of the world’s leading scientists, policy makers, activists, PLHIV, government leaders – as well as a number of heads of state and civil society representatives – will be joining the debate on how to achieve this vision.
ICASA 2019 Objectives:
• Promote community, scientific, and technological innovations for ending AIDS.
• Advocate for financing sustainable national health responses, political leadership, and accountability.
• Advocate for strengthened health systems and multi sectoral collaboration to integrate co-morbidities, emerging infections and NCDs.
• Rethink gender norms, human rights-based approaches and inclusion towards equitable and accessible HIV and AIDS services including Key populations.
• Promote youth-driven and youth-friendly approaches for anAIDS-free generation
Call for Abstract from 1st February to 30th July 2019
Early Registration from 1st February to 15th April
Late Registration from 1st August to 30th October 2019
Scholarship Application 3rd July to 30th July 2019
Notice of Acceptance Abstract 28th August to 5th September 2019
For more information: http://icasa2019rwanda.org/